As much of Upper Bengoh is comprised of the Bidayuh’s native customary land they chose to stay. In doing so they took on the Sarawak Government, the single most powerful institution in East Malaysia complicit in the forced removal of tens of thousands of indigenous peoples from their customary lands on the island of Borneo.
- Writer, Director – Andrew Garton
- Colour grade – Mike Wilkins
- Music – Bidayuh of Upper Bengoh, Andrew Garton
- Financial Management – Auspicious Arts Projects Inc.
- Produced in association with SACCESS
Special thanks to the Association for Progressive Communications and Mr Pang Wee for their support in the making of this film.