On a cheerful August day in 2014 around 150 people from The City of Whittlesea’s multicultural community gathered at the Barry Road Community Activity Centre in Lalor. They came to share culinary skills, stories and revel in the distinctive aroma of freshly made bread.
Book a community screening in Australia
Community screenings are a great way to share the experience of watching new films with small groups within intimate settings. It’s also a way to stimulate discussion about the topics explored in the film. Where possible resource materials can be provided and if I can get there, organise a Q&A with the Director.
- Small (Up to 75 people): $50 + shipping
- Large (Over 75 people): $100 + shipping
- Director’s appearance: Fee and travel costs available on request
- Director, Editor – Andrew Garton
- Director of Photography, Grade MIKE WILKINSPresented by the City of Whittlesea in partnership with the Whittlesea Community Leadership Network.
Duration: 14 Mins, 30 Secs
Completed: October 2014