Our Tree – Exhibiting Documentary
The three channels are played simultaneously for a full 12 minutes with the closing scene across all three channels featuring the completed tree filmed in time-lapse with The Milky Way overhead. The work can be either projected or replayed via three high definition screens.
Host the installation
- 3 x HD projectors or wall mounted LCD screens
- Multi-channel video replay and loop software
- HD Sync, 3 x WDTV Live devices, 3 x USB sticks, ethernet cable, ethernet hub – see www.syncstarter.org for details.
- MultiScreener (MAC Intel PPC) see www.zachpoff.com/software/multiscreener/ for details.
- Exhibition videos with 5 sec black trailer
- Encoded in both MPEG2 /MT2 and MPEG4
- Produced, Directed and Edited by Andrew Garton
- Director of Photography Mike Wilkins
- Music courtesy of Invention in Time, Charles Brown, Colin James
- 2015 – Light in Winter, Federation Square, Curated by Robyn Archer
- 2014 – Into the Light, Great Hall, City of Whittlesea
OUR TREE was made possible by the Australian Governments regional arts program, the Regional Arts Fund, the City of Whittlesea, The Dunmoochin Foundation, I-Drone, The Tree Project and the Australian Blacksmiths Association (Victoria) Inc.
The Regional Arts Fund is an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia, administered in Victoria by Regional Arts Victoria.